Professional Metal Roof Installation for Your Home
Your roof is a critical part of your home, and it’s one of the largest investments you can make in your lifetime. While there are many materials that can be used for a roof, metal is becoming an increasingly popular option.
While metal roofs typically cost more to install upfront, the long-term benefits outweigh the extra cost. From long-lasting durability to energy-efficient design, metal roofing has many advantages for homeowners. Hershey Exteriors, Inc offers professional metal roof installation to bring decades of reliable protection to homeowners who want more performance than an asphalt roof can offer.
Advantages of Installing a Metal Roof
Replacing your roof but unsure about what material to use? If you’re considering metal, here are some key advantages metal roofing offers over traditional roofing systems:
- Durability. Many metal roofing options are rated to withstand strong winds. They will not corrode or crack and can even resist impacts from heavy hail.
- Longevity. Depending on the type of metal you choose, this roofing material can give you additional decades of life long after other roofing materials would require replacement.
- Safety. Metal roofs are resistant to damage from heat, such as fire, and won’t ignite if struck by lightning.
- Energy efficiency. Because they reflect solar heat, metal roofs can help reduce cooling costs and support better energy efficiency.
- Variety. Residential metal roofs are available in a variety of colors and styles to suit your preferences and complement your home.
Does metal roofing sound like an option for your home? Hershey Exteriors, Inc has the experienced crews and high-quality material selection you need to make your best choice when it comes to metal roof installation.
Find Out More During a Consultation!
When you need a new roof, schedule a consultation with the roofing experts at Hershey Exteriors, Inc. We offer affordable pricing for homeowners in the Sussex County area. Contact us today by phone at (302) 278-1950 or complete our contact form to reach us, and we’ll be back in touch soon!