Get a Gorgeous New Cedar Roof
Getting a new roof is a decision that will dramatically impact your home, particularly its appearance and its safety. Making the right choice for your new roofing material is important, and the professionals at Hershey Exteriors, Inc are here to assist you.
We offer a variety of roofing options for your new roofing system, including cedar. Cedar is a beautiful, natural roofing material. Homeowners love the charismatic look and charm of cedar, but it has its other benefits too. Is this roofing material right for you? Let’s find out!
The Benefits of Cedar Roofs
Cedar roofs offer a beauty that’s hard to replicate with other roofing materials. When you invest in a cedar roof, you see benefits such as:
- Durability. Cedar roofs can resist damage from moisture, the sun’s rays, insects, wind and even mold to bring you a durable, protective roofing material for your home.
- Strength. Cedar is an exceptionally strong wood, but it’s also a lightweight roofing material, allowing you to take advantage of its strength without reinforcing an existing roof structure.
- Energy efficiency. Cedar roofs offer excellent insulating properties, meaning your home will be easier to heat and cool, which can result in lower energy bills.
- Custom character. Since cedar is a natural material, its color range can vary, giving you a truly unique look for your home.
- Longevity. Did you know that cedar roofs can last upwards of 50 years? This roofing system is an excellent investment in your home and can increase property value.
The team at Hershey Exteriors, Inc can help you decide if cedar is the best investment for your new roof!
Schedule a Complimentary Roofing Estimate
Find out more about the qualities of cedar for your roofing system—contact Hershey Exteriors, Inc by calling us at (302) 278-1950. You can also complete our contact form online and we’ll be in touch with you shortly!