Make Your House Look Brand New With Our Expert Siding Services
When it comes to your home’s siding, cracks, holes and fading can affect more than just curb appeal. Siding is designed to keep out the elements and protect your structure from pests and moisture damage. If your siding needs to be replaced, Hershey Exteriors, Inc can help.
Our team has over a decade of experience helping homeowners make the best decisions for their siding needs. Whether you’re interested in new siding installation or siding replacement we have solutions to protect your home and enhance its curb appeal. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited business with an A+ rating and offer courteous, expert service.
Signs Your Siding Needs Professional Attention
If you’re not sure when your siding was last replaced, be on the lookout for these common problems that could indicate you need a siding replacement:
- Warped siding. Buckled or warped siding may be widespread or only in certain sections, but regardless, it signifies that your siding has an issue.
- Cracked sections. Cracks can mean your siding isn’t protecting your home like it should and either needs repair or a replacement.
- Faded color. While color fade in and of itself won’t impact your siding’s performance, it can be an eyesore and dramatically impact the appearance of your home.
- Rot. Certain types of wood-based siding are prone to rotting, which can hinder the siding’s ability to keep water out and protect your home.
- Holes from pests. These may be visible or hidden in certain areas, but holes from pests can compromise the protective quality of your siding and lead to unwanted visitors.
Not sure what your siding needs? Find out by contacting Hershey Exteriors, Inc and getting a complimentary estimate from our pros.